React Native Mobile Developer
Our ideal candidate combines strong engineering experience who can work independently, assess the latest technologies and choose the right one for the task. They’re comfortable wearing many hats (backend / frontend) and not afraid of the unknown. They have extensive experience developing mobile apps using React Native.
We’re looking for critical thinkers with the ability to architect and implement solutions at scale, a hunger to learn new things and take on whatever challenge is thrown at them. They’re comfortable wearing many hats (backend / devops / frontend) and not afraid of the unknown.
You will get a chance to get experience in one of the fastest growing markets – blockchain and NFTs, building a large scale new platform.
We are a 100% remote team, globally distributed across New York, California and Israel. Our engineering team is small, with opportunities to contribute to major design decisions and grow with the team. The company is founded by a very experienced founding team with multiple exits before, and backed by very well known investors in the blockchain and VC industry in general.
– Architect a long term technical direction and vision
– Build and maintain the mobile application for both Android and iOS using React Native
– Implement UI and UX per design specifications
– Mentor the front-end team
– Handle code deployments
– Be responsible and jump on critical issues and bugs as they arise
– 3+ years of experience with React Native
– Happy to work remotely and manage your own office environment
– Willing to be available outside regular 9-5 hours to coordinate with a global team
– Experience with product and design life cycles
– Bonus: experience with TypeScript and modern, component-based JS frameworks like Next.js, Prisma, tailwind, Reanimated 2, etc.
Get in touch and join the team.